Monday, July 09, 2012

Fatimah Bint Muhammad al-Munkadir


Fatimah Bint Muhammad bin al-Munkadir

Ibrahîm bin Muslim al-Qurashî narrates:

Fatimah bint Muhammad bin al-Munkadr was known to spend all of her days fasting.

When night would fall she would call out with sorrow:


"Night has descended, darkness ensues,
As every beloved departs towards His beloved..
I remain alone for you
So that you may save me from the fire."

May Allâh have mercy upon her

Posted by UmmShurahbeel at 8:02 pm
0 decided to comment

About Me

    Name: Umm Shurahbeel
    Location: ad-Dunya

    In Pursuit of Allaah's Pleasure and Needy for His Mercy


    May Allaah 'azza wa jall make this blog a means of benefit.
    May He forgive me for my short comings and mistakes that I may make.
    May He grant us all a place in Paradise with the Prophets, the Siddiqeeen, the Shuhadaa' & the Saaliheen - Aameen.


Archives

-