Monday, April 06, 2009

Al-Nafs Ammarah

إِنَّ النَّفْسَ لأَمَّارَةٌ بِالسُّوءِ إِلاَّ مَا رَحِمَ رَبِّيَ
The Soul is certainly prone to Evil, Unless my Lord bestows His Mercy [12:53]

Al-Abbâs Ibn al-Ahnâf said:

My heart calls me to what harms me
It multiplies my sorrows and pains,
How can I guard against my enemy?
When my enemy is within my ribs

al-Iqd al-Farid

Posted by UmmShurahbeel at 6:32 pm
3 decided to comment

About Me

    Name: Umm Shurahbeel
    Location: ad-Dunya

    In Pursuit of Allaah's Pleasure and Needy for His Mercy


    May Allaah 'azza wa jall make this blog a means of benefit.
    May He forgive me for my short comings and mistakes that I may make.
    May He grant us all a place in Paradise with the Prophets, the Siddiqeeen, the Shuhadaa' & the Saaliheen - Aameen.


Archives

-