Monday, November 20, 2006

Quote By Shaheed Sayyid Qutb

Assalamu 'Alaykom Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh


SubhanAllaah, until recently I have been busy with a number of things and thus was unable to post anything beneficial on this blog. Be'idhnillahi Ta'ala, I will InshaAllaah resume posting normally soon..for now I will leave a short quote to leave you all to ponder and contemplate upon..


On receiving his death sentence in court, Sayyid Qutb said,


'Alhamdulillah (all praise is for Allah) I performed Jihad for fifteen years until I earned this Shahadah (martyrdom).


'Sayyid Qutb was hanged on August 29, 1966

Posted by UmmShurahbeel at 7:03 pm
4 decided to comment

About Me

    Name: Umm Shurahbeel
    Location: ad-Dunya

    In Pursuit of Allaah's Pleasure and Needy for His Mercy


    May Allaah 'azza wa jall make this blog a means of benefit.
    May He forgive me for my short comings and mistakes that I may make.
    May He grant us all a place in Paradise with the Prophets, the Siddiqeeen, the Shuhadaa' & the Saaliheen - Aameen.


Archives

-